JUNIOR JN2024 GOWN
This product has been manufactured in compliance with the demands of Regulation (EU) 2016/425, for its basic use, according to the standards EN 340: 2003 and EN ISO 13688: 2013 and 14126: 2003 / AC: 2004 applicable and, in compliance with certificates nº 20/2950/00/0161 by AITEX, Plaza Emilio Sala nº 1, Alcoy, Spain, Notified Body 0161
The PPE is manufactured in a woven material in (WHITE) 60% POLYETHYLENE and 40% POLYPROPYLENE (3.6% Spunbond Hydrophobic Hotmelt) with an approximate weight of 55 g / m².
Recommendations for use:
Designed for use in industrial activities where the wearer is exposed to:
– The use of additional protection such as gloves, hoods etc. may be necessary.
– The correct performance of the garment requires it to be correctly fastened at all times.
– The environmental conditions and risks associated with the operator’s surroundings must be considered.
– To achieve correct performance, the garment must be properly closed.
– To protect the whole body, the protective clothing must be closed when worn and used in conjunction with other appropriate protective equipment.
Recommendations against improper use:
– This PPE must not be used against risks other than those previously described.
– Dirt and molten metal adhering to the garment may affect its performance.
– The electrical insulation capability of the PPE may be seriously affected by damp, dirt or when soaked with perspiration.
– When the PPE comprises two pieces, the wearer must wear both pieces to achieve the stated level of protection.
– This PPE is not designed to protect the feet or hands.
– Any tears must not be repaired by the user. A flammable yarn or one which can melt may be extremely dangerous in the case of explosion or fire.
– Wearing chemical protective clothing can cause heat stress
The garment is for single use. Do not wash.
Storage: Keep the garment away from unnecessary exposure to sunlight, in dry places and protected against any aggressive agents.
Packaging: Plastic bag.
The garment has shelf life: 5 Years
Year of manufacture: 2020
As higher is the class, better is the protective capacity.
Abrasion resistance 3 (EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009, EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 / A1: 2010) (EN 14126: 2003 / AC: 2004)
Flex-cracking resistance 6
Flex cracking resistance at -30 degrees 6
Trapezoidal tear resistance 2
Puncture resistance 1
Tensile strength 1
Seam strength 3
Ignition resistance. PASSPORT
Warning: Flammable material. Keep away from fire.
Hydrostatic pressure at which the material passes the test
Hydrostatic pressure at which the material
passes the test 6
Resistance to penetration by contaminated liquids under hydrostatic pressure
Time (min) 6
Resistance to penetration by contaminated liquid aerosol
Penetration ratio log (ufc) Not Tested
1 <log 3
Resistance to penetration by contaminated solid particles
Penetration ratio log (ufc) 2
Log (ufc) ≤ 1
SIZE HEIGHT (cm) WIDTH (cm)
S 130 cm 130 cm
M 140 cm 136 cm
L 150 cm 140 cm
XL 150 cm 145 cm
XXL 150 cm 150 cm