Protective clothing JUNIOR JN2024 Gown
This product has been manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for its basic use in accordance with the standards EN 340: 2003 and EN ISO 13688: 2013 and 14126: 2003 / AC: 2004 and in compliance with certificates No. 20 / 2950/00/0161 from AITEX, Plaza Emilio Sala n ° 1, Alcoy, Spain, notified body 0161
The PSA is made of woven material in (WHITE) 60% POLYETHYLENE and 40% POLYPROPYLENE (3.6% spunbond with water-repellent hot melt adhesive) with an approximate weight of 55 g / m².
Designed for use in industrial activities where the wearer is exposed to:
– It may be necessary to use additional protection such as gloves, hoods, etc.
– Correct use of the garment requires that it be properly fastened at all times.
– The environmental conditions and risks associated with the environment of the wearer must be taken into account.
– The garment must be properly closed for proper performance.
– To protect the entire body, protective clothing must be closed when worn and used with other suitable protective equipment.
Recommendations against improper use:
– This PPE must not be used against risks other than those described above.
– Dirt and molten metal adhering to the garment can affect its performance.
– The electrical insulation properties of the PPE can be soaked in moisture, dirt or sweat.
– If the PPE consists of two parts, the wearer must wear both parts in order to achieve the specified level of protection.
– This PPE is not suitable for protecting the feet or hands.
– Cracks may not be repaired by the user. Flammable or meltable yarn can be extremely dangerous in the event of an explosion or fire.
– Wearing chemical protective clothing can lead to heat stress.
The garment is intended for single use. Do not wash.
Storage: Protect the garment from direct sunlight, in a dry place and away from any harsh chemicals.
Packaging: plastic bag.
The garment is durable: 5 years
Year of manufacture: 2020
The higher the class, the better the protection capacity.
(EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009, EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 / A1: 2010) (EN 14126: 2003 / AC: 2004)
Tear resistance at -30 degrees
Trapezoidal tear strength
|Puncture resistance|| |
|tensile strenght|| |
|Seam strength|| |
Ignition resistance. PASSPORT
Warning: Flammable material. Keep away from fire.
|Hydrostatic pressure at which the material will pass the test |
Hydrostatic pressure at which the material will pass the test
|Resistance to penetration of contaminated liquids under hydrostatic pressure |
|Resistance to penetration by contaminated liquid aerosols |
Penetration ratio log (ufc)
1 <log 3
|Resistance to penetration of contaminated solid particles |
Penetration ratio log (ufc)
Log (ufc) ≤ 1
|130 cm||130 cm|
|140 cm||136 cm|
|L.||150 cm|| |
|XL||150 cm|| |
|XXL||150 cm|| |